Ural Airlines traffic increases in 2012
Overall this year, 3,272,534 passengers have flown on Ural Airlines. The airline checked in its 3,000,000th passenger of the year on November 16, marking the first time the airline surpassed the three million mark in its history, Ural Business Consulting reports.
In November of this year, Ural Airlines operated 2,241 flights, an increase of 32 percent over the year before. The airline conducted 675 international flights, 999 domestic flights and 567 flights in the CIS region. Passenger turnover was at 742,091,000 passenger-kilometers, an improvement of 31 percent over a year earlier.
Since the beginning of the year, Ural Airlines has operated 24,732 flights, made up of 10,326 international flights, 9,154 domestic flights and 5,252 flights around the CIS. Passenger turnover rose by 41 percent for the first 11 months of this year to 8,866,325,000 passenger-kilometers. The company also transported 10,327,009 kilograms of freight and 1,766,259 kilograms worth of mail over the 11 month period, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants