Azerbaijani film screened in Yekaterinburg
The film was created by Azerbaijani filmmakers and the viewing was organized by the Azerbaijani Consulate General in Yekaterinburg and the Azerbaijani Youth Organization of Russia, the Azerbaijan State Telegraph Agency reports.
Azerbaijani Consulate General Sultan Gasimov said that the film was a great depiction of the Azerbaijani Diaspora and said he was grateful to the filmmakers. He said the film significantly showed the different regions of Russia.
"Dolu" is dedicated to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno Karabakh conflict. It was written by Agil Abbas and directed by Elkhan Jafarov. The operating director was Nadir Mehtiev and the composer was People's Artist Polad Bulbuloglu.
Fuad Poladov, Mammad Shefa, Shamil Suleymanov, Parviz Bagirov, Farhad Israfilov, actors Rza Rzaev, Elvin Ahmedov, Vagif Samedzade, Vusal Murtuzaliyev and Gulzar Jafarova star in the film.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants