Uralvagonzavod reports $2.5 billion in sales in 2012
As of November, Uralvagonzavod manufactured 25,678 units of railroad equipment in 2012. This figure marks an 8.5 percent increase over 2011 for Uralvagonzavod, which is headquartered in Nizhny Tagil, RusBizNews reports.
A total of52.7 percent of Uralvagonzavod's 2012 sales were from gondola cars. Tank cars constituted 14.5 percent of the company's sales. The company's investment program has reportedly grown by 40 percent this year.
Uralvagonzavod posts a 2012 net profit of approximately $317 million, according to RusBizNews.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants