Yekaterinburg introduces traffic lights with countdown
Deputy Head of the Administration of Yekaterinburg for Improvement, Transport and Environment Eugene Lipovich made the announcement on the radio show "Echo of Moscow in Yekaterinburg," Mir66 reports.
Lipovich said that there are a number of traffic lights being introduced to the city and that the new lights will include those with a countdown board.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants