Sverdlovsk residents' water supply prices to increase in 2013
The existing rate for water services was originally established on September 1. According to the region's press service, that rate will remain in effect until July 1, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Starting July 1, water rates will go up 13 percent. The 13 percent rate increase is considered to reflect the average growth rate for the region by the Federal Tariffs Service. Water prices are calculated based on data provided to the committee by housing services companies in the Sverdlovsk region's towns, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants