Eurocement to build cement line in the Sverdlovsk region
The project will be an investment of approximately $388 million and will take three years to build. It will take place at the Nevyansky Tsementnik plant and will create approximately 1,000 jobs in construction and 400 jobs in operating the line, the RZD Partner reports.
Eurocement Group will invest in the project on its own and also use borrowed funds for the construction.
The company is one of the world's largest cement producers with 16 plants across Russia, the Ukraine and Uzbekistan. It also has several concrete mix plants, concrete goods factories and aggregate-mining quarries, RZD Partner reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants