UBRD named a top 50 bank in Russia
As of October 1, UBRD enjoys a top 50 spot based on its net assets, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Dengi ranked UBRD 27th out of 100 for large Russian private banks in terms of its own funds. UBRD also received the 27th position for most retail-oriented bank out of 100 large Russian banks. The ratings agency gave UBRD the 25th among Russia's most investment-oriented banks.
Earlier in the year, Birzhevoy Leader magazine named UBRD the 39th most popular Russian bank, based on Yandex search entries. Expert-Ural magazine gave UBRD the third position among banks with the largest lending portfolio and second position among banks with the largest private individual deposits in the first half of 2012, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants