French consulting group arrives in Yekaterinburg
Originally formed as a result of a merger between Russian shareholders and European banks private equity funds, EM Group specializes in the financial management of industrial producers. The group is comprised of experts in finance, law, business management and information policy and regularly meets with manufacturers in Yekaterinburg throughout the year to analyze and audit factory finances, according to Ural Business Consulting.
EM Group announced that during this visit, it aims to introduce industrial manufacturers in the Sverdlovsk region to international management standards in order to increase profits and attract foreign investors.
The Sverdlovsk regional government aggressively pursues foreign investment and holds economic conferences to recruit international interest, Ural Business Consulting reports.
During the June 2012 Petersburg International Economic Forum, representatives from EM Group were seen meeting with officials from both the Sverdlovsk regional government and the Russian federal government.
While some analysts speculate that EM Group's recent arrival in Yekaterinburg may be motivated by an effort to secure a partnership with the Sverdlovsk government, the company's public relations service maintains that the focus of its visit is not to generate any new business.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants