Bill for Yekaterinburg underground system goes up
According to a new document, the municipality has agreed to appropriate an additional $26.75 billion towards completing the program by 2020, Mir66 reports.
The installation of a rail transit system in Yekaterinburg is part of a program to develop high-speed underground and off-street transportation in the Urals' capital. The long-term program was launched in 2009 and is scheduled to be completed by 2020.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants