Child in Yekaterinburg treated for smoke inhalation
Officials reported that the girl's father began to prepare food on the kitchen stove but fell asleep. A small fire resulted from the burning food. The child was in a room adjacent to the kitchen and began to inhale smoke, according to Mir66.
A neighbor smelled the smoke and called authorities. The girl was taken to a local hospital and her present condition is listed as satisfactory, Mir66 reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants