Burger King to open second Yekaterinburg location
The spot in the food court where the Burger King will be located is currently displaying a banner announcing the upcoming launch of the restaurant, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The only other Burger King currently located in Yekaterinburg is at the intersection of Malyshev St. and Vainer St.
Burger King began operating in the Russian market two years ago and now has 50 restaurants in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Yekaterinburg. The company has plans to open hundreds of restaurants around the country, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Burger King is based in Miami and has a joint venture partnership with Burger Rus, the company's largest franchisee in Russia, and VTB Capital.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants