Grain prices continue to climb in the Urals
Wheat and barley now fetch higher prices than they did in the previous month, with the cost of barley increasing by $11 in the last week, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Since October 23, 367,800 tons of third-grade wheat and 73,800 tons of fourth-grade wheat were sold during commodity interventions in the Ural, Siberian and Far Eastern Federal districts. Flour, grain and fodder manufacturers from across Russia participated in the interventions.
At the interventions, bidding on third-grade wheat opened at $243 and closed at $256 per ton. Trading of fourth-grade wheat closed at $255 per ton, after bidding opened at $231, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants