First-time industry development program slated for Sverdlovsk region
In December, a roundtable discussion will be held with representatives from Sverdlovsk's various defense enterprises to discuss planning for the new industry development program, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Severdlovsk regional governor Evgeny Kuivashev said that until now the region has boasted strong industry but has never organized a program to ensure its future successes. No such program exists on the federal level either, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Kiuvashev said that the program will set revenue targets for each branch of industry within the region. If an industry has trouble reaching those targets, the program allows for relief to be extended, including tax reductions and state support.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants