Yekaterinburg ranks fourth in Russian city assessment
The ranking system takes into account such factors as public welfare, economics, demography, housing, engineering, infrastructure and ecological consideration, Mir66 reports.
Above Yekaterinburg, the three highest-ranked cities were Moscow, St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk. Yekaterinburg was the only city in the top 10 rankings to be located in the Urals.
The Russian Union of Engineers evaluated a total of 164 Russian cities. Its methods of evaluation are based on indicators of a city's living conditions, according to Mir66.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants