U.S. Consulate prepares for Summer Work and Travel program
The consulate is currently meeting with agencies planning to participate in the 2013 program, with agencies that would like to participate encouraged to contact the consulate.
The U.S. Consulate is located in downtown Yekaterinburg and is a five minute drive from the city center and only 30 minutes from the Koltsovo Airport.
The consulate is on the top two floors of a four-story red-brick office building. Visitors can access the consulate through an entrance on the street marked by an American flag. Visitors will be screened before entering and can find the main reception area on the fourth floor.
The consulate is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and is closed on American and Russian national holidays.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants