Regions Airports Management Company to take over operation of Koltsovo Airport
The shareholders have been advised by staff members within the airport and the management company to vote in support of the proposal, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The December 3 meeting will also determine ways to remove Koltsovo Airport Director-General Evengy Chudnovsky from his post and reassign his duties to Regions Airports Management Company.
Regions Airports Management Company will also assume executive administration of airports in Nizhniy Novgorod and Samara, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants