STZ team takes second in Sverdlovsk Region football championships
Seversky Pipe Plant ST,is a part of Pipe Metallurgical Company/TMK. The team's final game was played against Verkhnyaya Pyshma, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Seversky exhibited good team spirit and technical skill during the game, with forward Alexei Filin scoring for the side.
STZ players previously won silver in 1993. The team has had new players in the games for the last three years, including some who trained with coach Alexei Farnin at Polevskoy junior sports school.
Seversky Tube Works was founded in 1739 and is one of the Urals' oldest plants. It mostly creates hot-rolled and electric-welded steel pipes of different shapes. The pipes are often used in the oil and gas sector for the building of multipurpose pipelines in the automotive industry, construction sector, public works and in furniture manufacturing.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants