Sale of airport and factory shares could raise $127.3 million
The number reflects the opening bid for the auction, meaning the final sum could be greater, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The assets will be on auction through a program for Sverdlovsk Region Public Property Management.
Koltsovo Airport is the property of the Sverdlovsk Region Government. It was opened in 1928 as a military airbase and became a civilian airport in 1943, achieving international status in 1993. It is the fifth largest airport in Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants