Crows rain stones onto lawmaker cars
The crows took stones from a garden set up on the legislative assembly's terrace by speaker Lyudmila Babushkina. The vehicles were parked by the building of the Sverdlovsk Region's legislative assembly, according to local lawmaker Maxim Ryapasov, RIA Novosti reports.
The attack lasted hours and resulted in broken windows for at least three of the lawmakers' expensive sedans.
Ryapasov reported the story on his blog, adding that the speaker would comment on it, though no comment has been made by the speaker or the legislative assembly's press service.
Ornithologist Tatiana Surkova said that the birds were likely being territorial or just having fun, RIA Novosti reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants