Yekaterinburg officials ask for help in catching contract killer
Pryamonosova is of medium height and medium build with straight, light red hair, a round face, blond eyebrows, thin lips, a straight nose, an oval head and a short haircut. The suspect has congenital heart disease, Interfax reports.
Pryamonosova, a former Kurgan region resident who is also suspected of robbery, allegedly made a living killing business competitors for a crime boss with his younger brother.
"When the company announced new owners of Yekaterinburg, the impact of the criminal leader of the financial and economic activity of the plant has practically disappeared, and he turned to his brother Pryamonosova so that they have eliminated its business competitors," the MOI said, according to Interfax.
The brothers allegedly killed the business owners, got rid of the weapons and received approximately $23,000 for their efforts.
Vyacheslav Pryamonosova's younger brother was arrested and convicted of the killings, while the older Pryamonosova remains at large, Interfax reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants