Laser ITC offers new Armenian wireless connection
Vasiliy Golomidov, the head of Laser ITC's sales and marketing department, said that the company's technology is based on laser rays. The laser rays transfer wireless signals across short and medium distances. The system will allow Armenia to upgrade its operating system because of the relatively low cost, News.am reports.
Laser ITC is currently working with Armenian internet and mobile network service providers.
"The main purpose of our company is to make broadband communication service more available for different categories of customers, providing flexible science intensive solutions for any profile enterprises. Along with promotion of our products in internal market of Russia we are aiming to enter the markets of fast-developing countries, seeking for usage of high-tech products."
Laser ITC employs a team of engineers and scientists that are highly qualified in microelectronics and engineering. The researchers use the company's three patents to make leading engineering achievements.
Laser ITC seeks to install technology that allows for the transmission of up to 10 gigabytes per second and increased reliability for small businesses and large scale enterprises.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants