Yekaterinburg delegation to visit Belarus
The delegation, led by Chairman of the Yekaterinburg City Duma Yevgeny Porunov, will consist of heads of city administration divisions, representatives of the Yekaterinburg Business Development Center, and small and medium-sized business, BelTA reports.
The Yekaterinburg twin-towns of Minsk and Mogilev will be visited by the delegation, with meetings on planning scheduled with local authorities to discuss implementation of bilateral cooperation development projects.
The delegation will also visit several leading Belarusian companies, including Amkodor, Mogilevliftmash, Lenta, Tekhnolit and Babushkina Krynka, according to BelTA.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants