AKADO-Yekaterinburg may lose license after failing to correct violations
The inspections revealed that violations had still not been fixed, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The Federal Mass Communications and IT Service is currently evaluating whether ZAO AKADO-Yekaterinburg and OAO Digital Channels Network should have their licenses annulled or not.
Additionally, both companies have had administrative proceedings instituted as a result of their failure to meet the deadlines.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants