Yekaterinburg Opera and Ballet Theatre to host festival
The festival will also mark the first time Bavarian ballet dancers will perform in the ballet La Bayadère in the Urals region, The Voice of Russia reports.
Stars from the opera world will perform at the festival, including Yelena Pankratova, Ruben Amoretti and Badri Maysuradze, who will sing the lead roles in the opera "Tosca."
The closing gala will be held on October 13 and will feature top performers from Russia's major theaters, according to The Voice of Russia.
The Yekaterinburg Opera and Ballet Theatre is one of the oldest opera theaters in all of Russia. The company seeks to comprehend and incorporate the classical heritage in the context of changing cultural demands of the Russian society. The company's first ballet was performed in 1914, though the theater did not adopt its current name until 1931.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants