Documentary filmmaker Henry Corra visits Yekaterinburg
Corra made the film "The Disappearance of McKinly Nolan," which was shown during the festival at Dom Kino. The film documents a family's attempts to locate Nolan, a former soldier. It received support from the Sundance Institute and the New York-based Louverture Films. The film debuted at the Silverdocs Documentary festival in June 2010.
Corra also screened another one of his documentaries, "Jack," at the Metenkov Photography Museum in Yekaterinburg.
Corra's films have been exhibited worldwide and on television. His work has also been seen in museums around the world.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants