Air Arabia adds fourth Russian destination
The carrier already offers flights to Ufa, Moscow Domodedovo and Yekaterinburg, CAPA reports.
Air Arabia now offers nine destinations in the CIS countries and the Russian Federation, with more than 30 flights every week.
The carrier's additional Yekaterinburg service departs Sharjah International Airport at 9:30 a.m. and arrives in Yekaterinburg at 4:15 p.m. Return flights depart Yekaterinburg at 5:15 p.m. and arrive in Sharjah at 8:15 p.m. The new service complements the carrier's existing biweekly Yekaterinburg service.
"The launch of our non-stop service to Kazan is a continuation of Air Arabia's promise to customer's to expand its Eastern European presence and offer value for money fares to multiple destinations in the Russian Federation," Adel Ali, the group chief executive officer of Air Arabia, said, according to CAPA. "We have marked our expansion into Russia last October and with this new service, Air Arabia will further contribute to the ever strengthening social and economic ties between the UAE and Russia."
The Wednesday and Saturday flights to Kazan will depart Sharjah at 12:30 p.m. and arrive at Kazan International Airport at 5:30 p.m. Return flights depart Kazan at 7 p.m. and arrive in Sharjah at 11:59 p.m., according to CAPA.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants