Final stage of Yekaterinburg heating start begins
Alex Kozhemyako, Yekaterinburg's deputy head of housing and utilities, met with the leaders of all heat-related organizations on Monday. During the meeting, the government official appealed to housing managers to connect the heat without waiting for the temperature to drop, Ekburg.ru reports.
There are many hurdles to overcome at the beginning of heating season. Some condominiums and cooperatives wait until the last moment to turn the heat on to save as much money as possible. Technical problems can arise if water temperature and related equipment have reached operational status but are not turned on. These technical issues can delay the heat for residents who truly need it, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants