Yekaterinburg releases revenue and expenses for first half of year
The numbers were released by Yekaterinburg Municipal Duma deputies at a Budget and Economic Policies Committee meeting, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Expenses came to $443 million, or 43.5 percent of the expected figure for the year.
The numbers are higher than those of the first halves of the last 11 years, marking a positive trend in the city's economic growth.
"The only exception is the amount of construction jobs done and the commissioning of new apartment buildings," the Duma reported, according to Ural Business Consulting.
The budgetary performance is good in terms of percentage along all the tax income items, except for personal income tax, where less than 40 percent of the target figure was met, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants