Kazakhstan agrees to hold X Forum of Interregional Cooperation in Yekaterinburg
The decision was announced at a joint briefing in Pavlodar, where the Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev thanked the Russian side for its participation in the forum, Kazinform reports.
"I am confident that the agreements we have reached will promote development and strengthening of partnership relations between our countries," Nazarbayev said, according to Kazinform.
Kazakhstan has strong economic ties to the Sverdlovsk region.
The last meeting, IX Forum, was held in Pavlodar in September 2011.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants