Anji brings its star-studded team to Yekaterinburg
Anji is one of the richest teams in Russia and all of Europe and fields such stars of the soccer world as Mbark Boussoufa, Lassana Diarra and Samuel Eto'o. The team also features several stars from Russia's national team, including Yuri Zhirkov, Vladimir Gabulov and graduates of the Ural youth team Oleg Shatov, Fedor Smolov and Arseniy Logashov. The game will be held at 8 p.m. at the Central Stadium, JustMedia reports.
Anji is led by Guus Hiddink, one of the most famous soccer coaches in the entire world.
The match against Anji will be one of the first in history to bring such high-caliber players to the capital of the Urals. Despite ticket sales beginning on Wednesday, approximately 10,000 tickets have already sold, demonstrating the excitement that the game is bringing to the region. Officials anticipate that the game will be completely sold out, according to JustMedia.
Anji began spending large amounts of money on new players in this past winter after it was purchased by Suleiman Kerimov. Since that time, the team has been strengthened by multiple signings, including Roberto Carlos.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants