Yekaterinburg roads assessed by public
The project, which is already and running, has seen users evaluate 103,100 kilometers of Russian roads in the last six months, which accounts for a tenth of all roads in the country, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The quality of the roads was scored and revealed that the average quality of roads in cities was 2.8 on a scale of one to five.
No city received a score lower than two points and none higher than four. Moscow received a 3.67 rating, Ulyanovsk 3.32 and St. Petersburg 3.25. On the lower end, Voronezh came in at 2.52, Chelyabinsk scored a 2.64 and Saratov came in at 2.67.
The quality of roads in Yekaterinburg came in at 2.8 points, putting it at the middle of the list, ranking 11 out of 22, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants