Bending machine arrives in Yekaterinburg
The 300 ton three-roller plate bending machine was shipped from Basel, Switzerland, to Yekaterinburg in pieces weighing as much as 55 tons, according to the Worldwide Project Consortium, BreakBulk.com reports.
Prior to being loaded onto a ship headed for St. Petersburg, the equipment traveled by truck from Antwerp.
After arriving at St. Petersburg, Mortrans transported the pieces overland to Yekaterinburg over the course of approximately one week, according to BreakBulk.com.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants