Yekaterinburg hotels booked mostly by business travelers
The hotel industry website ProHotel said that, along with the cities of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Nizhniy Novgorod and Kaza, Yekaterinburg hosts Russian travelers who visit on business and book hotels for an average of three days, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Yekaterinburg did not see an increase in booked rooms during the high season. Additionally, it and Kazan, Nizhniy Novgorod and Kovosibirsk were shown to host mostly business travelers, due to a drop in the number of rooms booked during the summertime.
The report also showed that the number of hotel bookings is going up, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants