Grandmother, granddaughter found dead in Chelyabinsk region
Authorities said that the baby's mother went to the grocery store on the night of the child's death, returning to find her daughter and the grandmother drowned in the bathtub, Interfax reports.
"According to preliminary data, the woman suffered from epilepsy. When the child's mother is gone, my grandmother went to the bathroom to wash the baby. During this time she began the attack, and the woman with the little girl dropped a bath in which water was poured," Zlatoust said in a statement, according to Interfax.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants