Yekaterinburg holds puppet festival
The puppeteers represented the best in Russian and European puppet theater. Representatives were on hand from Poland, Germany, Kazakhstan, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Serbia, Italy, France and Russia. Russian puppeteers came from Yekaterinburg, Blagoveshchensk, Krasnoyarsk, Chelyabinsk, St. Petersburg, Petrozavodsk, Voronezh and Abakan, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
The festival will feature 18 performances while audiences, colleagues and a compassionate professional jury judge potential award winners. The festival will run for five days in total, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
The teams of puppeteers were selected from more than 70 entries. The theme of this particular festival centered around puppet theater from the naive child to the wisdom of the philosopher. Three of the plays are for adults and all other productions are for children of all ages.
The festival will also feature the performances of the works of Chekhov, Ostrovsky, Hemingway and Pushkin, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants