Yekaterinburg Central Stadium to host Ural Industrial Biennale of Contemporary Art
The event will go through October 22 thanks to support from Russia's Culture Ministry, the Governor Administration, the Sverdlovsk Region Government and the Yekaterinburg Municipal Council, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Ural Industrial Biennale is the largest international exhibition that houses works on the premises of industrial enterprises instead of in traditional museum settings. For one month, visitors to the exhibitions will get to see projects by artists from 30 different countries who created exhibits after studying at facilities in the Urals.
Sinara Group, a partner of the event, offered Yekaterinburg Central Stadium as a venue for the exhibition. The facility's pavilions will house the final exhibition featuring versions of design projects for art residences currently operating on the premises of industrial enterprises and industrial cities of the Sverdlovsk Region. The format means that the artist will allow the industrial space to interact with their artistic processes. The idea behind the program is to create works of art based on the surrounding environment, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants