Regional budget provides $24.9 million for maternity capital
The law affects families that have a third or subsequent child between January 1, 2011, and December 31, 2016. The resolution provides more than $3,000 per family planning to have their third or subsequent child during that time frame, 66.ru reports.
"We expect that in the Sverdlovsk region in the measure of social support for each year can expect about 7,000 large families," Andrew Zlokazov, the minister of Social Policy in the Sverdlovsk region, said, according to 66.ru.
The Sverdlovsk region will issue the money through the social policy departments of the territorial bodies of state power.
The plan for issuing further maternity capital is to allocate approximately $244.4 million in 2013 and approximately $240.9 million in 2014, according to 66.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants