Metcombank opens branch at Koltsovo Airport
"Our bank is trying to get closer to its customers: the new office will be very convenient for those who travel a lot and don't always have the time to stop by the bank," Metcombank's Chairman Dmitri Torbenko said, Ural Business Consulting reports. "For one, currency can now be exchanged right at the airport prior to leaving for abroad. Our clerks will always come to your help if you have some urgent financial business to handle yet you only have little time before the flight or, alternatively, your flight has just landed."
Metcombank is the only bank offering its services to private individuals 24/7 at the Koltsovo International Airport. It is the bank's fifth branch in the city of Yekaterinburg.
"Anyone willing to do so can have all the necessary banking transactions performed for them, that is, to have one's currency exchanged, coordinate a money order, or pay bills," Torbenko said, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants