Sverdlovsk region identifies 63 rubber apartments
The apartments fail to meet the rules of registration of residence and do not meet restrictions on housing and health standards that regulate the number of square meters per person. The owners of the apartments register huge number of people, in some cases giving each person only 10 centimeters of housing space each, E1.ru reports.
Lawmakers will attempt to counteract the rubber apartments by making changes to the rules of registration of residence in the Housing Code.
"The Housing Code, according to the bill will be introduced regulations on the number of square feet per person," Petrova said, according to E1.ru. "And if they are not met, we will not record the man. To spouses, parents and minor children, this rule will not be distributed."
Petrova said the penalties for forging registration documents will be increased. A violation for forged documents could result in a fine of approximately $2,524.46 or an arrest for three months.
Petrova made the remarks during a press conference held to discuss the housing situation at the rubber apartments.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants