Students receive discounted train tickets
The half price tickets for students will apply to traveling on passenger trains throughout the Russian Federation between August 25 and December 31, EAH reports.
Students wishing to take advantage of the special price must present a certificate to the ticket cashier that proves they are full-time students of primary, secondary or higher education. The students must also show their student identification card and their proof of Russian citizenship.
Special rates can also be obtained by students in the Russian Federation who are traveling abroad. Students from foreign countries looking to get half-priced tickets should translate their certificate and identification into Russian and get the documents notarized. Special rates will not apply to trains traveling to the Kaliningrad region, according to EAH.
During a previous special student discount phase, ticket prices were reduced between September 1 and June 30, allowing students to take advantage of the offer not just throughout the school year but through the end of summer school. At the end of June, which concludes the summer session at most schools, the period ended.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants