Greenwich Mall to give Olympic medalists financial rewards
Bronze medalists will receive $3,000 from Greenwich, silver medalists $4500 and gold medalists $9500, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Maria Savinova, synchronized swimmer Angelica Timanina and boxer Yegor Mekhontsev all won gold medals, while swimmer Nikita Lobintsev and athlete Ekaterina Poistogova won bronze.
The mall will host the Olympians as they arrive home from London. Residents of the Sverdlovsk Region can meet their heroes at the mall, ask them questions and get autographs.
Greenwich will also hold an autograph session and press conference. The Physical Education, Sports and youth Policies Minister Leonid Rapoport is expected to be in attendance and will give a talk on the national and local support of the sport of records in the Sverdlovsk Region, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants