Yekaterinburg residents put together 300-meter Durer puzzle
Yekaterinburg residents who visited the city's square in front of the Kosmos cinema on Tuesday were able to take one of the 1,023 pieces of the 300-meter puzzle to try to complete the image of the painting. Guests and citizens alike could recreate the masterpiece by the famous German printmaker and painter, the Voice of Russia reports.
The event was part of the German-Russian Year of Culture celebration. The gargantuan jigsaw puzzle was produced in Nuremberg, the hometown of Albrecht Durer, for the festival.
The next cities that will get the opportunity to complete the Durer painting are St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants