Three die at Beloyarskaya Nuclear Power Station construction site
A pre-investigation check is being handled by Asbeset Interdepartmental Investigative Division of Sverdlovsk Region divison of Russia's Investigative Committee, according to Ural Business Consulting.
It has been reported that the men, between the ages of 29 and 55, fell from some height while working on the new power generating unit. A forensic examination of the bodies is currently underway to determine the precise causes of their deaths and the exact circumstances of the incidents. The investigation could result in some procedural decisions being made, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants