Office for Kirgyz Muslims' Religious Affairs opens Yekaterinburg branch
The office and Russia's Muftiat Council agreed to open the office in February. The opening of the office was officially announced on July 28, Ahlul Bayt News Agency reports.
Ernazar Asadov will be dispatched to Russia this week to fulfill his assignment as head of the branch. The goal of the office is to investigate the aim of addressing religious problems of Kirgyz Muslims residing in Russia, the Ahlul Bayt News Agency reports.
The office has opened branches in Moscow and Kazan, as well.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants