Yekaterinburg native wins bronze at 2012 Olympics
Andrei Grechin, Nikita Lobintsev, Vladimir Morozov and Danila Izotov won third place with a time of 3:11.41 minutes, according to the Russia & India Report.
Lobintsev is a Yekaterinburg native who was born in the city on November 21, 1988. He is 194 centimeters high and weighs 81 kilograms. Lobintsev has a higher education certificate of engineer and plays for Russia's CSKA. His coach is Valery Shevelev, according to the Russia & India Report.
In the 2008 Olympics, Lobintsev took home the silver medal in the 4x200m freestyle relay.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants