Traffic accident kills seven in Russia's Urals
Five people, including one child, were killed upon impact, while two died later in the hospital. The collision, between a Mazda 3 and Toyota Paseo, occurred approximately 280 kilometers from the city of Sverdlovsk, RIA Novosti reports.
Preliminary reports said that the Mazda crossed the double line and drove into the oncoming lane, according to RIA Novosti.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants