More than 110 Yekaterinburg yards will be repaired this summer
Sixty-five sites are already being worked on. Renovation plans include the installation of slides and swings for children, E1.ru reports.
Alex Kozhemyako, Yekaterinburg's deputy chief of staff on housing and communal services, spoke about the program on Friday. In one such yard, a playground will be constructed that will have small architectural forms, a playing complex and playing equipment for children with disabilities, he said. Other work will include sanitary pruning and driveway repair.
Some courtyards were previously renovated in 2011 with repaired asphalt driveways.
Kozhemyako said that the city is saving money on the project by auctioning select contractors to work with the city authorities. Kozhemyako said that the project would likely be completed by September 15.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants