UVZ elects new members to board of directors
Rosimushchestvo is the sold shareholder in OJSC Scientific Production Corporation Uralvagonzavod UVZ. The new elections resulted in a number of replacements on the board, Interfax reports.
Russian Industry and Trade Minister Denis Manturov, Finance Minister Anton Siluanov and Deputy Industry and Trade Minister Gleb Nikitin were replaced by Vice President of the Skolkovo Foundation Stanislav Naumov, Deputy Industry and Trade Minister Alexei Rakhmanov and managing partner at the Moscow-based Unicorn Capital Advisors A. Dementyev.
Uralvagonzavod is a multi-sector machine-building group. It produces military hardware, road-building vehicles, all-metal gondola railcars, special-purpose railcars and railway tankers, according to Interfax.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants