Monument to Vladimir Mulyavin to be erected in Yekaterinburg
Medinsky gave his approval for the monument after meeting with the Culture Minister of Belarus Pavel Latushko at the 21st International Arts Festival Slavonic Bazaar in Vitebsk, according to the Belarusian Telegraph Agency.
After the meeting, further cooperation in culture was discussed amongst the ministers. The focus was on the erection of monuments in Russia devoted to the memory of famous Belarusians who had contributed to both countries historically and culturally. The ministers also discussed the idea of tours of major Russian arts groups in Belarus and performances of Belarusian art groups in Russia, as ways to bolster interest in museums and exhibitions.
Additionally, the ministers discussed the idea of making films using the Union State budget, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
Vladimir Mulyavin was a Belarusian rock musician and founder of the folk-rock band Pesniary.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants