Moscow to take over visa applications from French Consulate-General
As of August 1, 2012, the Consulate-General of the Republic of France will no longer accept visa applications, according to Ural Business Consulting.
The consulate said that the "visa reform" has to do with the internal reorganization of the French consulate network in Russia and a budget savings program.
The visa-issuing procedure, however, will remain the same for Yekaterinburg residents. Citizens can still submit all the papers and get the permission to enter France at the united visa center at 13 Karl Liebknecht St.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants